TAD is an ERC-20 token used for governing and paying token listing fees in Tadpole Finance. When the project is released to the public, TAD allows its holders to vote on proposals for updates or changes to the Tadpole Finance protocol. Furthermore TAD gives access to anyone to add any ERC-20 tokens into Tadpole Finance money market by paying some TAD as the listing fee. TAD that is used to pay the listing fee will be burned and removed from the circulation.
The total supply is 1,000,000 TAD.
- Genesis Mining: 200,000 (20%) (30 days period) (ended)
- Platform Liquidity Mining: 500,000 (50%) (2 years period) (TBA)
- DEX Liquidity Mining: 200,000 (20%) (1 year period) (ongoing)
- Development Team: 100,000 (10%)
There are few ways to get TAD token:
- Genesis Mining program (ended)
- DEX Liquidity Mining (ongoing)
- Platform Liquidity Mining (ongoing)
- Buying it through various exchanges
Genesis Mining program (ended) is the initial TAD distribution that will be distributed to TEN holders. To participate this program, you need to hold some TEN tokens and stake them through https://app.tadpole.finance. This program will last for 30 days.
DEX Liquidity Mining (ongoing) is a reward mechanism to ensure the liquidity of TAD and the supporting tokens are always maintained on decentralized exchanges. You can get TAD token by staking Uniswap LP tokens.
Platform Liquidity Mining (ongoing) is a reward program to motivate activities in Tadpole Finance. In addition to saving interest, a number of TAD is distributed to savers according to the size of the savings portion.
Developer Rewards program is distributed to all developers that are involved in developing Tadpole Finance platform.
Lastly you can get TAD by buying it through various exchanges.